Dr Sandy Flann MBBS, BSc (Hons), MSc (Allergy) FRCP is a Consultant Dermatologist in Kent.
She is based at Sevenoaks Medical Centre (part of London Bridge Hospitals), BMI Chelsfield Park Hospital and at Orpington Hospital (part of Kings College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust).
She has published numerous papers and studies, many of which are listed below:
1. Three Cases of Delusional Parasitosis Caused by Dopamine Agonists – S Flann, J Shotbolt, B Kessel, D Vekaria, R Taylor, A Bewley, A Pembroke. Clin Exp Dermatol 2010; 35(7): 740-742.
2. A localized form of aquagenic syringeal acrokeratoderma – S Flann, A Pembroke. Clin Exp Dermatol 2010; 35(4): e147-e148.
3. Two cases of palmar petechiae as a presentation of dermatitis herpetiformis – S Flann, E Derrick, C deGiovanni, S Munn. Clin Exp Dermatol 2010; 35(2): 206-208.
4. Malakoplakia of the infra-abdominal skin fold – S Flann, J Norton, A Pembroke. J Am Acad Dermatol 2010; 62(5): 896-897.
5. Precalcaneal Congenital Fibrolipomatous Hamartoma – Flann S, Munn SE. Clin. Exp. Dermatol. 2009; 34(4): 495-496.
6. A Cautionary Tale – S Flann, R Moss, T Thompson, M Clement, K Powell, S Munn. Brit J Dermatol 2008; 159(3): 746.
7. Axillary sinuses and cervical swellings – Flann S, Diaz-Cano S, Higgins E & Creamer D. Clin. Exp. Dermatol 2006; 31: 487-8.
8. Lymphomatoid papulosis with a CD56 positive immunophenotype: a report of 3 cases – JAAD 2006; 55 903-906.
9. Necrobiotic Xanthogranuloma with Paraproteinemia – Flann S, Wain EM, Halpern S, Andrews V & Whittaker S. Clin. Exp. Dermatol 2006; 31: 248-51.
10. Patient Views on Written Information concerning cardiopulmonary resuscitation: A Pilot Study – British Geriatrics Society, Communications to the Autumn Meeting, 18th-19th October 2001, London; February 2002 Volume 31 Supplement 1.
11. The Role of Phosphoprotein Phosphatases in the Control of Steroidogenesis in Rat Zona Glomerulosa Cells – 17th Joint Meeting of the British Endocrine Societies, Edinburgh, 23-25 March 1998.
To Make An Appointment with Dr Sandy Flann Please Click Here To Visit The Contact Page